GuidePedia

0

Download Happy Valentines Day Wishes, Free Valentines Day Wishes For Friends

Happy Valentines Day 2015 Wishes For Friends: Hey guys! how are you? If you are one of them who is busy in collecting some wishes for Happy Valentines Day from different different sites. Then you don’t have to waste your time because time is very precious. You can come to our site collecting new wishes according to fashion which are totally free for you. You don’t have to pay for this. Wishes are very important for us because it is the only way by which we express our feelings to friends on each festival. Happy Valentines Day is not less than any festival. It is the day of love on which two heart meet and share their feelings. These feelings for anyone not only for lover, these are for everyone. If you want to show your feelings for your friends then we have many wishes on our site which are totally free. Download any wish from here and send it using social networking available for us. So wish your friends with some new version Happy Valentines Day wishes.

Download Happy Valentines day wishes for friends

It is very tough to believe a stranger,
But if someone loves you more than fish loves water,
Holds your hand tight with tears in his eyes and says,
The moment I saw you
I fell in love with you
I can’t live without you
and want to spend the rest of my life with you
I Love you
What will you reply?

Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to
play by the rules,
then you must forget the
rules and play from your heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day.

Our love is like a lovely bridge
Between your heart and mine
A bridge we've built down through the years
Just to our own design

All the love that history knows,
Is said to be in every rose.
Yet all that could be found in two,
Is less than what I feel for you.
Happy Valentine’s Day

Hi dear,
I love you so much.
I cant live without you.
I need you in my life.
Everyday I want to see your eyes.
Hold your hands n walk with you.
Every night I want sleep on your chest.
Wanna make love with you.
Wanna be a good mother to your kids.
Wanna be a good wife to you.
I want your love forever.
Then one day i will die on your lab.
But my love will never die for you.
I LOVE YOU…

Free Happy Valentines day wishes for everyone








These new type of wishes are present on our site which is made for you, for your convince friends. So don’t go costly sites for downloading wishes because we are providing you free site which is made for your sake and which is full of wishes.

Post a Comment

 
Top