GuidePedia

0

Happy Valentines Day New Poems, Download Valentines Day Poems in English

Happy Valentines Day 2015 Poems in English: Happy Valentines Day is the day which is made as the symbol of love. If you are also want to be part of this day but you don’t have idea that how can you be part of this then we have idea. On this special day you can write poems for your girlfriend for impress her in a language she know more. But if you are not eligible for writing then you can take help of our site which is full of many new poems of Happy Valentines Day in English. You don’t have to borrow poems book from any shop after paying. We are giving you better idea i.e. you can come to our site and pick any poem in English which is according to your demand. You don’t have to pay for this. Don’t waste your time in finding English poems here and there. Just come to our site which is only creating for you on this peculiar day i.e. Happy Valentines Day.

Download Happy Valentines Day Poems in English

1.Of all the things I've ever said,
Of all the tears I've ever shed,
Of all the things I did to you,
I want you to know that I still love you.

Of all the days we fought and cried,
Of all the days I wished I'd died,
Of all the things you did to pull me through,
I don't believe it, but I still love you.

2.It's the way you say I love you and the way you hold my hand 
There's just so much about you I completely understand
It's the twinkle in your eye that I only see when you look at me
It's the warmness of your hands it sends a shock straight to my feet 
It's how you always amaze me, you surprise me all day long
This I know is true
Baby, I'm in love with you!

3.Valentines is nearJust wishing you were hereYou will always be nearMy heart will never be the sameBeneath my skin, my soul lies waiting for youEveryday I think of you I feel blueNever give up hopeRemembering the first kissAll I ask is to be with youAnd for you to be my ValentineFor I will always cherish your heart in mine

4.After so many years of loving you,
After so many things we've been through,
Still I couldn't find the reason,
Tell me why am I in so much love with you?
The day you left me,
My eyes couldn't stop crying.
The day I lost you,
A day didn't go I had pray for dying.
Come back my love,
Someone's still waiting for you.
Come back my love,
Someone will always wait for you

5.You've given me a reason
For smiling once again,
You've filled my life with peaceful dreams
and you've become my closest friend.

You've shared your heartfelt secrets
And your trust you've given me,
You showed me how to feel again
To laugh, and love, and see.

If life should end tomorrow
And from this world I should part,
I shall be forever young
For you have touched my heart

Free Happy Valentines Day english poems images









Poems can be depicting your impressions very romantically on this romantic day i.e. Happy Valentines Day. So don’t go high price sites for downloading poems because we arefurnish you free site which is made for your sake and interest and which have entire poems.

Post a Comment

 
Top