GuidePedia

0
Happy Valentines Day Whatsapp Status Update, Quotes For Friends 2015: We have Happy Valentines Day Status for whatsapp and facebook valentines day Quotes For Friends 2015 on our site only for you guys. Valentine day is the day which is celebrated in many countries with so much love and affection. This day is for the people who are in love and on this universe every person have someone special in their life. Romantic valentines day status for facebook timeline are available on our site on which latest collection of images of valentine is present according to the fashion you like. Valentines Day status also can be done from our site without doing any type of formalities like filling of form, registration etc. check out happy valentines day ecards.

Happy Valentines day whatsapp status 

Quotes are the most beautiful part for explaining the words of love. With the help of quotes you can say that feelings of your love which you can’t say in your life. These all quotes are present on our site special valentines day whatsapp status which is made for you only. Yu can also send these images and quotes to your friends with the help of social networking like whatsapp which is free app from our site Valentines Day cute status for whatsapp.

1) A Valentine is nothing like
A chocolate or a rose.
For in a week these shall be gone,
But Valentines remain.

If love were always sweet to tongue
Or fragrant to the nose,
Each day would be like Valentine's,
And we would go insane.

A Valentine just hangs around
Waiting to be kissed
Long after special days have passed
And every days are here.

So one is wise to choose one well
And chocolates to resist.
For in the midst of mania
It's nice to have one near.

2) To the one who owns this heart of mine
Comes this lovely wish dear valentine
That you'll feel special all day through
Because I think the world of you!

 From the moment we talked, I started to get
Feelings of hunger that couldn't be met,
Like feelings that come when I see yummy pies,
Well, I get those feelings when I look in your eyes.

The thought of your lips makes my mouth start to water,
'Cause they remind me of barbecue more than they oughter.
Your skin, your hair, and the rest of you brings
Thoughts of chocolate chip cookies and other good things.

When you're near you provide scrumptious food for my soul.
You nourish me, sweetheart; You make me whole.
Keep me satisfied, stay close or I'll pine.
I sure get hungry thinking of you, Valentine!

Be mine, and let's nourish each other!

Happy Valentines day status for facebook 2015

3) I love you all through February,
Not just on Valentine's Day;
I cherish you when flowers of spring
Appear in the midst of May.

I adore you in the summer,
When the air is filled with heat;
Without you in my life each day,
I wouldn't be complete.

I treasure you in fall,
When leaves are turning gold;
I loved you when you were younger;
I'll love you when you're old.

I prize you in the winter,
When colder days are here;
I love you, love you all the time,
Every minute of the year.

So I'll give to you this Valentine,
But I want to let you know,
It's not just today, but always,
That I will love you so.

 This Valentines Day,
I promise to love you more than I have in the past.
This Valentines Day,
I promise to make you feel more special than I ever have before.
This Valentines Day,
I promise that I will never make promise I can’t keep.
This Valentines Day,
I promise to make you smile bigger than you ever have before,
This Valentines Day,
I promise to give you the biggest hug I ever gave you before.
This Valentines Day,
I promise to kiss you so softly, you get butterflies in your stomach.
This Valentines Day,
I promise to never tell you I love you and not mean it.
This Valentines Day,
I promise to remain forever yours.
This Valentines Day,
I promise to write you at least one poem every month.
This Valentines Day,
I promise that I will be here next year and the year after that as long as I can help it.

4) I loved you first: but afterwards your love
    Outsoaring mine, sang such a loftier song
As drowned the friendly cooings of my dove.
    Which owes the other most? my love was long,
    And yours one moment seemed to wax more strong;
I loved and guessed at you, you construed me
And loved me for what might or might not be –
    Nay, weights and measures do us both a wrong.
For verily love knows not ‘mine’ or ‘thine;’
    With separate ‘I’ and ‘thou’ free love has done,
         For one is both and both are one in love:
Rich love knows nought of ‘thine that is not mine;’
         Both have the strength and both the length thereof,
Both of us, of the love which makes us one.
Happy Valentines Day Whatsapp Status Update and Quotes For Friends 2015 are present on our site for you my allies. If you want to do something for your love to meet your soul with your love then gat idea from our site happy Valentines day hd images for whatsapp that how can you will do this. If you are finding latest collection of images according to your friends taste by downloading data from our site which is freely present for you named as Valentines Day whatsapp pictures.

Post a Comment

 
Top